The Holiday Trail of Lights is underway in Shreveport-Bossier, Minden, Monroe and other cities around the ArkLaTex.
The trail spans across I-20 and down I-49 and all the cities that are a part of it are within close driving distance of one another.
Here's a look at some of the holiday festivities going on in the cities of Monroe-West Monroe:
Little Miss Christmas on the River Pageant
· Event will be held at 2 p.m. on Nov.23 at Antique Alley on 100 Trenton Street
· For more information call 800-843-1872 or email email@example.com
Santa's Christmas Village
· Event takes place between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. Nov. 23 - Dec.22 at the Northeast Louisiana Children's Museum on 323 Walnut St.
· Walking through the snow, ice skating, make-and-take ornaments, cookie decorating, pictures with the Snowman, visit with Santa
· For more information call 318-361-9611 - <http://www.nelcm.org Admission is $5 to $10
Dancing Lights and Downtown Light Display
· Event starts at 5:30 p.m. and runs from Nov. 30 - Dec. 31 at Antique Alley on Trenton St.
· Sing along as the lights dance to popular Christmas and check out the lights and decorations in Downtown Monroe
Downtown Gallery Crawl
· Event will be held at 5 p.m. on Dec. 5 at Art Alley & Antique Alley in Monroe and West Monroe
· Enjoy the sights and sounds as you "Crawl" from one historic architectural jewel to the next - each gallery and studio filled with fine art and friendly faces - every Crawl features music, food and refreshments - Admission is FREE
7th Annual Bawcomville Redneck Christmas Parade
· Parade begins at 10 a.m. in the Bacomville area at 100 Price St. and Smith St. in West Monroe
· Enjoy floats with fun-loving redneck themes - throws that range from beads to toys
Quachita Independent Bank Fireworks Extravaganza
· Incredible fireworks show begins at 7 p.m. Dec. 7 at the Quachita River on South Grand St. in Monroe
· The event is put on by the Downtown Renaissance - For more information call (800) 843-1872 - Admission is FREE
· Event takes place between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Dec. 7 at Antique Alley
· Enjoy fun activities for kids including demonstrations with rescue animals and bounce houses - Admission is FREE
Bah Humbug 5K Run
· The run will take place at 9 a.m. Dec. 7 on Antique Alley on Trenton St.
· Sponsored by the Family Church in West Monroe - benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Louisiana - entry fees apply
West Monroe Christmas Parade
· Parade will be held at 3 p.m. and run from Trenton St. in West Monroe to DeSiard St. in Monroe - followed by fireworks show
· The event is presented by the Kiwanis Club - Admission is FREE
Downtown River Market Days
· Event takes place 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Dec. 7 on South Grand St.
· Enjoy shopping, food and fun along the beautiful Ouachita River
· For more information, call (318) 807-1735 - Admission is FREE
· Performance begins at 7 p.m. on Dec. 7 at the Monroe Civic Center on 401 Lea Joyner Memorial Expressway
· Members of Twin City Ballet Company will perform "Guardians of Christmas" and "Nutcracker Act II"
Holiday Evenings at the Biedenharn
· Events will be held from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. on Thursday & Friday and 1 p.m. until 4 p.m. on Saturday - runs Dec. 12 to Dec. 14 at the Biedenharn Museum & Gardens 2000 Riverside Dr.
· The Monroe Garden Study League decorates the historic Biedenharn Home for Christmas - this year's theme is "Fa La La Louisiana"
· Features rooms decorated to represent the variety of festivals held throughout the state - enjoy holiday music and festive lights - Admission is $4 to $6
· Production starts at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday & Friday and at 2 p.m. on Saturday - runs from Dec. 12 - Dec. 14 at the Strauss Theatre Center on 1300 Lammy Lane
· Elves are full of Christmas Spirit and can't wait to spread some of the joy with you - Admission is $10 to $20
Old Fashioned Christmas
· Event takes place from noon until 5 p.m. Dec. 14 at Antique Alley
· Shop owners will dress in the days of old as you shop for gifts - there will be glassware, furniture, pottery, jewelry and vintage clothing
Antique Car & Cruise Show
· Show starts at 1 p.m. Dec. 14 at Antique Alley - Admission is FREE
· Event takes place from 10 a.m. until 11 p.m. at the Downtown Rivermark on 316 South Grand St.
· Live music, a Duck Commander Look-a-Like contest, Christmas flotilla with the stars of Duck Dynasty, a Duck Commander Duck Derby and a laser light show - Admission is FREE
Monroe Symphony Orchestra & Halie Loren
· Performance will start at 3 p.m. on Dec. 15 at the Monroe Civic Center on 401 Lea Joyner Memorial Expressway
· Event will be held from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the Hamilton House on 318 Trenton St.
· Celebrate Celtic style Featuring Ed Miller with Jil Chambless and Don Penzien - beverages and light snacks will be served - Admission is FREE
Little Match Girl
· Performance starts at 7:30 p.m. and runs from Dec. 17 - Dec. 20 at the Monroe Civic Center
· Louisiana Delta Ballet brings the enchanting and heart-warming story for all ages to the stage - Admission is $20
The Grinch Couldn't Stop Christmas
· Production times are 7 p.m. on Dec. 19 & Dec. 20, 2 p.m. on Dec. 21 and 7 p.m. on Dec. 22 at The Assembly West Monroe on 715 Cypress
· The production is a takeoff from Dr. Seuss's Christmas classic and is full of music, humor, surprises and an array of both cartoon and movie characters
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.