Fire causes damage to Shreveport home

By Jade Cunningham |

Published 02/17 2014 08:17AM

Updated 02/18 2014 01:57PM

An early morning house fire causes some damage to a Shreveport home.

It happened just after 7am Monday on the 4000 block of Theo Street.

Officials tell NBC 6 News that they believe the fire started in a bedroom by an electrical appliance.

Several people were inside at the time of the fire, but all were able to get out safely.

Parts of the house has heavy smoke damage, but no injuries were reported.

Law enforcement continue to investigate.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Top Videos

Featured Coupon


Featured Business