BATON ROUGE, La. - Attorney General Jeff Landry is urging Louisiana parents and guardians to be aware of several children’s products that have recently been recalled.
Attorney General Jeff Landry said, “Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of Louisiana's children is our top priority. Providing information and resources to parents and guardians is one of the most important steps in making our communities safer places to live, work, and raise our families."
Attorney General Jeff Landry noted the following recalled products:
- Probity Cell’s Glion SmartScooter
- FULLBEAUTY Brands Children’s Nightgowns
- Summer Lil’ Luxuries Whirlpool, Bubbling Spa & Shower infant bath tubs with fabric slings
- Mamas & Papas Armadillo Flip Strollers
- Roylco Educational Light Cubes
- Chimparoo Baby Carriers by L’echarpe Porte-bonheur
- Fiddle Diddles Car Seat Strap Systems
- Peg Perego Children’s Ride-On Vehicles
- Skidders Footwear Children’s Shoes
- Baby Bath Seats/Chairs Made by Lexibook
- Playworld Stainless Steel Playground Slides
- Chicken Toys by Bingo Deals
- Aria Child Strollers
- Tea Collection Children’s Denim Jackets
- GLOPO Children’s Scooters
To view descriptions of these items and remedies of their recalls, please visit
To get additional consumer tips, please call Attorney General Jeff Landry’s Consumer Protection Hotline at 800-351-4889.
35 minutes ago
11 Arkansas airports will receive $5.5…
Locally owned franchise store opened over the weekend at the Shoppes…