BOSSIER PARISH, La. - Your property tax notice should arrive in your mailbox sometime this week.
Bossier Parish mailed the notices today and homeowners can make their payments in person, by mail, online, and drive-through at convenient locations.
All locations will be open 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
- Viking Drive Substation, 2510 Viking Dr. in Bossier City, (318) 965-3500.
- Arthur Ray Teague Substation, 3155 Arthur Ray Teague Pky., 549-3317.
- Bossier Parish Courthouse, 204 Burt Blvd., (first floor), 965-3400.
By mail payments:
- Bossier Parish Sheriff's Office – Tax Office, P.O. Box 850, Benton, LA 71006. (965-3400).
- Visit www.bossiersheriff.com and click on the "Pay Property Tax Online" tab at the left-hand side of the screen.
- Patrol/Detectives Building, 196 Burt Blvd., (318) 965-3065.
Payments can be made with MasterCard, Visa, check, cash or money order. All credit card transactions will incur a five-percent service charge.
The deadline to pay property taxes is Dec. 31; after that, additional charges will be applied for late payments.