On Tuesday morning, NBC 6 News This Morning, met up with chef Patrece Jones.
Jones showed us an easy way to make a delicious, fresh, and sweet peach cobbler.
It's only four ingredients and takes about 20 minutes to make.
To see how easy it is, just watch the videos.
The recipe is below:
-1 stick or 1/2 cup butter melted
-1 cup flour
-1 cup sugar
-1 cup milk
-4 cups fruit (in juice or compote)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place butter in pan, and melt in oven
3. Meanwhile, mix flour, sugar, milk in a large bowl (should be liquidy)
4. When butter is melted (careful it doesn't burn), pull out pan from oven and pour mixture in pan
5. Then pour fruit into middle of pan
6. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown
For more information you can go to Twine's website: www.twineshreveport.com
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.