It's an easy dish that fun, filling and of course festive.
On Tuesday morning, NBC 6 News This Morning spoke with Chef at Twine, Patrece Jones.
She showed viewers how to make the Scrambled Egg Nests.
It's an easy and fun option that'll satisfy anyone's hunger.
Watch the videos to see how it's made and find the recipe below.
-1 bag of hash brown-style potatoes
-2 large eggs lightly beaten
-4 Tablespoons flour
-3/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese
-ham pieces diced (or any other type of meat)
-any other ingredients you want to add: mushrooms, tomatoes, sauce, cheese, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray
3. Mix together hash browns, beaten eggs, flour, cheese together in bowl
4. Take a spoonful of mixture and put in muffin pan, spreading around sides and pressing down flat (creating a nest)
5. Bake for around 30 minutes
6. When done, let cool and place nests on plate
7. Add scrambled eggs (or any type of egg) and whatever toppings to the nest
More information can be found here: http://www.twineshreveport.com/
You can also go to their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/TwineShreveport
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.