On Tuesday and Wednesday the Caddo Parish Sheriff's Youth Services Division checked 30 businesses for compliance with state laws and parish ordinances.
Six clerks were cited for the unlawful sale of alcohol to minors and two of the clerks were also arrested by summons for not having an Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance card.
Those cited were:
- Marlo Taylor, 25, of Keithville, employed at Crawdaddy's Convenience Store, 12298 Mansfield Rd. Taylor was also arrested for no ABO card
- John Brumfield III, 43, of Shreveport, employed at Circle K, 11730 Mansfield Rd.
- Alexis Arkansas, 27, of Shreveport, employed at the Relay Station, 10281 Hwy 1. Arkansas was also arrested for no ABO card.
- Amy Prather, 36, of Stonewall, employed at Woody's Bar, 12780 Mansfield Rd.
- Judy Gentry, 61, of Greenwood, employed at State Line Bar, 11588 Hwy 80
- Alicia Lawrence, 30, of Vivian, employed at Texaco (Dove's Corner), 120 S. Pine
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.