The Shreveport Fire Department responded to a construction area at East 70th and Querbes today at 11:27 AM for a reported electrocution.
Upon arrival, they found a 24 year old male on the ground with no pulse and was not breathing.
CPR and advanced life support protocols were being given at the scene by SFD and while en route to an area hospital. The patient did have a return of spontaneous pulse with the advance life support treatment and is now being treated at an area hospital.
Workers at the scene stated he was holding a tag line while a crane was lifting a load and it came in contact with a high voltage line.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.