Keith Urban and Little Big Town will be performing at the Century Link Center on October 26th at 7PM as part of the 2013 Light the Fuse Tour! Ticket prices are between $51.50 - $71.50. You can purchase tickets here.
KTAL NBC 6 & ArkLaTexHomepage.com has four pairs of tickets to the show to give away! Like us on facebook and enter for your chance to win today!
KEITH URBAN FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES CONTEST
Enter for your chance to win one of four pairs of tickets to see
Keith Urban in concert on October 26th at the Century Link Center in Shreveport, LA.
- Contest dates/times: 10/17/13 at 12am through 10/24/13 at 11:59am (CST)
- Prizes & value of prizes: There will be a total of four winners each receiving a pair of tickets to the Keith Urban Concert in Shreveport on October 26thth. Each pair of tickets is valued at $140 ($70/ticket).
- Contest execution: Viewers must enter their information (first and last name, email, phone number, postal/zip code,) and like our facebook page for a chance to win one of four pairs of Keith Urban concert tickets between the dates of Thursday, October 17th at midnight (12am) through Thursday, October 24th at 11:59am. Winners will be chosen at random via Second Street’s upickem engine.
- Entry deadline: Sweepstakes submissions will not be accepted after Thursday, October 24th at 11:59am. All times are Central Standard Time.
- Date/time winner(s) will be announced): Winners will be announced on Thursday, October 24th by 5pm on arklatexhomepage.com, and we will contact the winners by 5pm on Thursday, October 24th to notify the winners on how they may collect their prize.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER CONTESTS EXECUTED BY KTAL NBC 6 and/or arklatexhomepage.com. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- How To Enter WILLIE NELSON FACEBOOK SWEEPSTAKES CONTEST : Viewers must enter their information (first and last name, email, phone number, postal/zip code,) and like our facebook page for a chance to win one of three pairs of Willie Nelson concert tickets between the dates of Wednesday, October 16th at midnight (12am) through Friday, October 25th at noon (12pm). Winners will be chosen at random via Second Street’s upickem engine. All entries and related correspondence become the property of KTAL/arklatexhomepage.com, Sponsor and its Promotional Partners and will not be acknowledged. Limit 1 entry per household for this contest. Winners will be limited to 1 prize per household. Additional entries will be disqualified, as will all incomplete entries and all entries not received within the Entry Period. KTAL, arklatexhomepage.com, Sponsor, Promotional Partners, Nexstar Broadcasting, Mission Broadcasting, and its subsidiaries are not responsible for any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed telephonic transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in these random contests. Use of any automated system or sweepstakes entry service or mechanism to submit entries/place calls is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be permanent, legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions and all areas where these contests are prohibited by federal, state, provincial, municipal or local law), must be physically present in the U.S. as of the date of entry through and including the date of awarding of the contest prizes, and must be 18 years or older on the date of entry and be located within the terrestrial broadcast signal geographic viewing area of KTAL. Employees of KTAL, Sponsor, Promotional Partners, and their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and joint venture companies, and any advertising and promotion agencies or any other entity involved in the development or administration of these random contests, as well as members of such employees’ immediate families and households (including children, spouses and siblings and/or other people living in the same households as such persons, whether related or not), are not eligible to participate.
3. Conditions of Participation/Entrant Releases: Entries made by any mass duplication, automatic, robotic, or programmed method, or through any contest entry, notification or related service, or in any manner not in compliance with the requirements of these Official Rules are invalid and will be disqualified. Lost, incomplete, late, inaccurate, garbled, and/or damaged entries are void. By entering contests on arklatexhomepage.com, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Entrant unconditionally assigns and transfers to KTAL all rights, title, interest, and claims that (s)he now has, or may in the future have, to his/her entry. KTAL and/or its Promotional Partners have the right to use, assign or dispose of such entries however they deem to be appropriate without the approval of, or compensation to, entrants or any third party(s). KTAL and its Promotional Partners, and any telephone network, cable television, ISPs or other service providers, and their respective parent, affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and attorneys are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failure of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software (including, without limitation, any damage to entrant's or any other person's computer hardware or software resulting from the participation in the contests or access to or downloading of materials from the station website, arklatexhomepage.com. for the inability to access any online service or arklatexhomepage.com, or any other error or malfunction. Unless prohibited by law, entry into these random contests and/or acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for KTAL and its Promotional Partners to use, without additional compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, for promotional, publicity, and public relations purposes associated with the contests including without limitation, online (including, without limitation, posting on a website(s)) any winner’s or participant’s name, photo, likeness, biographical information, statement, voice and/or address (city and state). By participating, entrant
(i) agrees to release and hold KTAL, the Promotional Partners, Sponsors, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), harmless against any and all claims and liability of any kind (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy) arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the contests or the acceptance, possession, misuse, nonuse or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto);
(ii) (waives all rights to claim direct, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’ fees or any damages of any kind;
(iii) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KTAL and its representatives, which are final and binding on all matters relating to these contests, and
(iv) Agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the contest itself. Winner Notification:
4. Notification: Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or email. Winner has 7 business days following notification of winning to collect prize at KTAL, 3150 North Market Street, Shreveport, Louisiana or 3716 Summerhill Road, Suite 100, Texarkana, TX weekdays from 8am-4pm or will forfeit winnings. Winner must provide proper identification before prize will be awarded. If the prize is not collected by prize winner within this time period, the management of KTAL reserves the right to award the prize to another contest entrant. If the winner desires to have the prize mailed to his home address and KTAL management agrees to do so, KTAL accepts no responsibility for ensuring that the winner receives the mailed prize.
Winner(s) may be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release ("Affidavit and Release") and a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) within time frame specified by KTAL or its designated Promotional Partner(s). If the Affidavit and Release and the Publicity Release are not returned within such time period, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible non-winning entries received. If any prize notification, communication or correspondence of any kind or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- There will be a total of four winners each receiving a pair of tickets to the Keith Urban Concert in Shreveport on October 26th. Each pair of tickets is valued at $140 ($70/ticket).
All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will KTAL award more prizes than are provided for in these. The management of KTAL is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Standard Terms and Conditions apply; other restrictions may apply. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute prizes. Winners must have valid identification and must be 18 years of age or older to enter contests. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of prize. Winner acknowledges and agrees that Winner has read, understands and agrees to these terms and conditions of KTAL herein. Winners acknowledge that KTAL, Sponsor and its Promotional Partners have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
If winner cannot accept prize (or any portion thereof) as stated, prize will be forfeited and at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. KTAL, Sponsor and Promotional Partners will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. In the event that any prize component is not available for any reason, then remaining elements of prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prize permitted (except at The Sponsor’s sole discretion), who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any component thereof) with another of comparable or greater value. Reservation of Rights; Limitation of Liability: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify these contests in the event that this contest is not capable of being conducted or completed as planned for any reason including, without limitation, as a result of computer virus(es), bugs, tampering, or technical failures of any kind. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pick winner(s) in a random drawing (or using any other method, in Sponsor’s discretion) from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. If the contest is cancelled or terminated, notification will be posted on the Station Website, Arklatexhomepage.com. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an e-mail entrant (as applicable), the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted/used at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be required to provide proof to KTAL and/or its agents that he or she is the Authorized Account Holder of any e-mail address associated with a potential winning entry. KTAL reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with said contest in any manner. If disqualified, KTAL reserves the right to terminate entrant’s eligibility to participate in said contests. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, KTAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The failure of the Sponsor, Station, or Promotional Partner to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents of the terrestrial broadcast signal geographic viewing area of KTAL who are 18 years or older. Contest Begins October 16th, 2013 at midnight/12am (CST) and ends October 25th, 2013 at 12pm/noon (CST). Prize restrictions apply. For official rules and prize details, go to www.arklatexhomepage.com.
You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry to be eligible for this contest. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Winners will be notified by email. If a winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If Arklatexhomepage.com cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
Arklatexhomepage.com reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Arklatexhomepage.com reserves the right to restrict the local winners to only persons whose primary residence is within a 60 mile radius of the affiliate's' office.
Employees of Arklatexhomepage.com, its respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible.
Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
Entrants further grant to Arklatexhomepage.com the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
Arklatexhomepage.com reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, and/or Arklatexhomepage.com. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, and their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize.
UPICKEM and Arklatexhomepage.com are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
All results posted are unofficial until winners respond to e-mail notification.
Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete an IRS form W-9. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold prizes until completed form W-9 is received.
This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
Arklatexhomepage.com reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
This contest is officially sponsored by Arklatexhomepage.com.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.