An investigation into the illegal sale of alcohol to underage persons resulted in 10 summons being issued, said Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator.
On Friday, December 20, the Sheriff’s Youth Services Division checked 33 businesses for compliance with state laws and parish ordinances. Ten clerks were issued summonses for the unlawful sale of alcohol to persons under 21. One clerk was also issued a summons for not having an ABO card.
Those cited were:
1. Brian L. Robertson, 27, of the 4800 block of Fairway View in Shreveport, employed at Food Fast Exxon, 5875 North Market in Shreveport;
2. Wanda L. Blanchard, 61, of the 11000 block of Greenwood Springridge Road in Shreveport, employed at the Channel Marker Lounge on Highway One in Oil City;
3. Antoinette V. Evans, 25, of the 600 block of Redbud Court in Vivian, employed at Cash Magic on Highway One in Oil City;
4. Haley A. Smith, 18, of the 7000 block of Ida Rodessa Road in Ida, employed at Elbert’s Truck Stop in Ida;
5. Farideh Isa, 59, of the 10000 block of Linwood Ave. in Shreveport, employed at the First and Last Stop, 10277 Linwood Ave., in Shreveport;
6. Amanda Echols, 36, of the 900 block of Barron Road in Keithville, employed at the S & A Truck Stop, 12300 Mansfield Road in Keithville;
7. April Ray, 27, of the 10000 block of Cook Road in Bethany, employed at South Side Saloon, 12700 Mansfield Road in Keithville;
8. Terri McDougall, 46, of the 6100 block of Victoria Lane in Keithville, employed at The Derrick, 6782 Colquitt Road in Keithville. McDougall was also charged with not having an ABO card.
9. Yvonne Conner, 74, of the 10000 block of Buncombe Road in Bethany, employed at Lickskillet Liquor, 10106 Hwy. 79 in Bethany; and
10. Lorena Alonzo, 35, of the 700 block of West Texas Ave. in Waskom, TX, employed at Lickskillet Liquor, 10106 Hwy. 79 in Bethany.