UPDATE: An investigation by the Bossier City Fire Department has determined that Wednesday night’s house fire in the 1000 block of Clarence Street was accidentally started when a pan of cooking oil left heating unattended on a kitchen stove ignited.
The Bossier City Fire Department responded to a fire this evening that heavily damaged a house in the 1000 block of Clarence Street. The call came in at approximately 8:30 pm. The first unit arrived on scene within 3 minutes and found the house fully engulfed. Firefighters made entry into the structure and aggressively attacked the fire. It took crews about 20 minutes to bring the fire under control. The occupants of the home were not inside the residence at the time of the fire. There were no reported injuries. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Video Courtesy: Randy Coburn