Family escapes after fire rips through home

Family escapes after fire rips through home

Investigators are trying to determine what sparked a late night house fire in Miller Co., Arkansas.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked a late night house fire in Miller Co., Arkansas.

The blaze broke out around 11 p.m. Thursday night at a home near County Rd. 255 and County Rd. 15.

The family who was inside the house at the time of the fire was able to get out unharmed.

Meanwhile, fire officials say the home and two cars were destroyed in the blaze.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus