Fire causes damage to Shreveport home

Fire causes damage to Shreveport home

An early morning house fire causes some damage to a Shreveport home.

An early morning house fire causes some damage to a Shreveport home.

It happened just after 7am Monday on the 4000 block of Theo Street.

Officials tell NBC 6 News that they believe the fire started in a bedroom by an electrical appliance.

Several people were inside at the time of the fire, but all were able to get out safely.

Parts of the house has heavy smoke damage, but no injuries were reported.

Law enforcement continue to investigate.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus