The unofficial start to summer is upon us with Memorial Day and there may be no better meal to enjoy this holiday weekend than fall-off-the-bone ribs!
Jason McKinney, Managing Partner with Texas Roadhouse, stopped by NBC 6 to show you how to cook up ribs like a pro.
He shares some the restaurants amazing secrets to success if you want to cook up ribs at your house.
If not, visit Jason and his crew at Texas Roadhouse and they'll cook them up for you.
· In a deep baking pan, add water and some type of Liquid Smoke. (We do this step a little differently at the restaurant, due to our equipment.)
· Mix well.
· Take Ribs, use a shaker and your favorite dry seasoning (we have our seasoning for sale online at TexasRoadhouse.com) and thoroughly coat each of the Ribs.
· Place Ribs in the pan.
· Place pans in 300° F oven and bake slowly until done.
· Ribs are fully cooked when the bone in the center pulls freely from the meat. At this point, remove from the oven.
· Pick your favorite BBQ sauce for re-heating and basting the Ribs.
· Pre-heat grill.
· Brush and season the grill before use.
· Place the Rack of Ribs vertically, with the underside down to the grates.
· Heat until sizzling hot.
· Turn Ribs over and baste the underside of the Ribs, and heat until sizzling hot.
· Baste the top.
· Turn the Ribs over one last time and baste with a final coat.
· Serve to your guests and accept their complements graciously!!!
Remember, these are only tips for you to try it at home. This is not the Texas Roadhouse Legendary Recipe. We can't give that to just anyone, you know. If you want the real deal you will have to stop by your area Texas Roadhouse. We hope to see you there!