House fire in Ingleside neighborhood leaves family homeless

House fire in Ingleside neighborhood leaves family homeless

House fire at the corner of Prentiss and Midway Street

A local family is left homeless after a fire damages a home in Shreveport's Ingleside
neighborhood.

The fire happened just before six Sunday at the corner of Prentiss and Midway street.

Brandi Brown said she was babysitting six children inside the home at the time, when one of
the children, a two-year-old, lit a lighter in the other room, and set the
curtains on fire.

She and the children got out of the house unharmed.

"If you all can, keep us in your prayers because we don't have electricity, we don’t have food
in the house, and three now I  got to see whose going to try to help me fix this,” said Brandi Brown.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus