ArkLaTex
78°F

Investigators release cause of fatal apartment fire

Shreveport Fire Chief Scott Wolverton announced Friday afternoon that unattended cooking sparked the deadly blaze that killed a man and critically injured a young boy earlier today at the Pines Apartments on Line Ave.
Shreveport Fire Chief Scott Wolverton announced Friday afternoon that unattended cooking sparked the deadly blaze that killed a man and critically injured a young boy earlier today at the Pines Apartments on Line Ave.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

This Just In