Restaurant fire ruled accidental

Restaurant fire ruled accidental

The Bossier City Fire Department says a blaze that ripped through Griff’s was sparked by an electrical problem.

The Bossier City Fire Department says a blaze that ripped through Griff’s was sparked by an electrical problem.

Investigators say the fire began inside a ballast attached to the building's sign.

Early Monday morning several employees noticed smoke when they went to open the restaurant on Old Minden Rd. and called 9-1-1.

Everyone managed to get out safely.

Damage is estimated at around $250,000.

It will be at least two months before the restaurant re-opens.

 

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus