‘I Am My Sister’s Keeper’ Empowerment Gala

Events
_I_Am_My_Sister_s_Keeper__Empowerment_Ga_0_20180727002306

The non-profit Gertrude’s Gifts is empowering women with the “I Am My Sister’s Keeper” 2nd Annual Empowerment Gala at 7 p.m. Friday, July 27 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bossier.

Here’s more information from a Gertrude’s Gift press release: 

In keeping with the nonprofit’s mission of empowering women and girls in every facet of life, Gertrude’s Gifts is proud to have the renown, U.S. Ambassador Suzan Johnson-Cook, as its keynote speaker, who  exemplifies a pillar of female empowerment. 

As a civil, gender and human rights activist, Johnson-Cook was the first female and African-American to hold the position of U.S. Ambassador for International Religious Freedom, the first female Chaplain to the New York City Police Department, an office she held for 21 years and the first and only female President of the historic Hampton University Ministers Conference’s l02 year history.

This years’ event not only promises Ambassador Cook’s powerful wisdom, but also a sumptuous plated dinner, dancing and great music for a great cause; to help raise funds for Gertrude’s Gifts’ work of empowering women and girls through self-esteem and motivational engagements and health and wellness initiatives.

Corporate Table Opportunities $500 Per Table (Table of 8)  
General Admission $50 Per Ticket

To purchase online tickets go to www.eventbrite.com search for “I Am My Sister’s Keeper”, or purchase tickets, obtain event information, corporate sponsorship and donations or volunteer opportunities with Gertrude’s Gifts, contact My Spa My Way at (318) 861-1886. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Loving Living Local 600x600

Don't Miss