UNITED KINGDOM (KETK) – While the coronavirus has frustrated those who have been quarantined, man’s best friend appears to be okay with the extra attention.
Rolo was so happy that his owner and her family were working from home that he actually sprained his tail from excessive wagging.
The condition is known as “Happy Tail Syndrome” and he can still move it from side to side, but cannot wag up and down.
It seems that our pets are getting the best end of the deal from social distancing restrictions!
- Shreveport business owners give hospital workers $5,000 in gift cards
- RI State Police, National Guard set up checkpoint to stop, log travelers from NY
- ‘I’ve never felt like this ever’: 35-year-old man shares his experience with COVID-19
- Shreveport VA moves chemotherapy clinic to dental clinic
- Coronavirus reaches 2 Louisiana prisons as cases increase