SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) – Hurricane Sally has revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland. This picture, courtesy of David Fields photography, shows a paddleboat that was docked there in the 70s. The owners meant for it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- State of Texas: Investigating the risk of voter fraud in Texas
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Leavenworth