SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Unlimited spaghetti, soup, salad, and breadsticks for your entire life?
Olive Garden’s Lifetime Pasta Pass includes exactly what its name implies – a lifetime of unlimited servings of pasta, soup, salad, and breadsticks.
There are apparently only 50 Lifetime Passes available and they will only be available to those who purchase a regular Never Ending Pasta Pass.
Here’s how you can get your hands on one!
Starting Aug. 15 at 1 p.m. CST, the Never Ending Pasta Passes go on sale for $100 for only half an hour, or until sold out.
The first 50 people who complete their transactions are then offered the chance to purchase a Lifetime Pasta Pass, which will cost $400 plus tax.
If you opt-in for a Lifetime Pasta Pass, you’ll be notified if you qualify the following day. That’s when you’ll be able to finish your transaction and seal the deal.
Don’t forget you’ll have to act fast.
Customers are encouraged to visit the website early to join the online waiting room starting at 12:55 p.m. CST.
- Louisiana: 9 West Nile cases include 5 dangerous infections
- Cowboys return to The Star
- Video: Florida teen arrested in front of pleading mother after alleged school shooting threat
- Bossier judge disqualifies Police Jury candidate from fall election
- Local leaders from Midwest talk economic issues, infrastructure with Trump admin.