SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Unlimited spaghetti, soup, salad, and breadsticks for your entire life?
Olive Garden’s Lifetime Pasta Pass includes exactly what its name implies – a lifetime of unlimited servings of pasta, soup, salad, and breadsticks.
There are apparently only 50 Lifetime Passes available and they will only be available to those who purchase a regular Never Ending Pasta Pass.
Here’s how you can get your hands on one!
Starting Aug. 15 at 1 p.m. CST, the Never Ending Pasta Passes go on sale for $100 for only half an hour, or until sold out.
The first 50 people who complete their transactions are then offered the chance to purchase a Lifetime Pasta Pass, which will cost $400 plus tax.
If you opt-in for a Lifetime Pasta Pass, you’ll be notified if you qualify the following day. That’s when you’ll be able to finish your transaction and seal the deal.
Don’t forget you’ll have to act fast.
Customers are encouraged to visit the website early to join the online waiting room starting at 12:55 p.m. CST.
- Heat to increase this week, watching the Gulf of Mexico for possible tropical development
- SPD: Girl, man shot in E. Shreveport, SPD
- Protesters from all backgrounds come together for Monroe protest
- Fort Smith police armored personnel carrier moved to headquarters
- Caddo coroner’s office identifies second victim in Mooretown fatal shooting