HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold, including in Louisiana and Arkansas.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- East Texas pastor and his wife create safe houses for domestic violence victims
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Texas’ top doctors discuss lessons learned from 1st COVID-19 wave and how it could help possible 2nd surge
- Glitch delays voting for Caddo Parish woman
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets