MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- Caddo Commissioners met to discuss possible mandatory mask mandate
- Country band Lady A sues singer with same name
- Group used fake businesses, prisoners’ IDs to steal $1.1M in unemployment benefits
- Northwestern State Football player tests positive for COVID-19
- One man dead in Scott Street shooting, BCPD investigating