MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- Salute the Badge: Students show appreciation for School Resource Officers
- Louisiana woman injured after Amtrak train strikes her SUV
- Eye on Scams: ‘You missed jury duty’ scam preys on fears
- HEAL UP International Health & Wellness Expo coming to Shreveport
- Teen killed in Webster Parish crash