TYLER, Texas (KETK) – AMC Theatres announced on Tuesday that they would be closing all 630 locations for the next 6-12 weeks due to the spread of the coronavirus.
The closures are out of precaution to “help ensure the health and safety of our guests and theatre staff.”
The company also said in the announcement that Stubs A-List memberships will be paused automatically during the closure.
AMC said they will continue to monitor the situation and did not announce a potential date for re-opening.
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Melania Trump cancels trip to Pennsylvania rally because of COVID cough
- Shreveport Green partners with Ochsner LSU to give away free COVID-19 kits to the public
- Second stimulus checks: No $1,200 payments before Election Day, negotiations to continue