CADDO PARISH, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The Caddo Parish Coroner’s Office reports as of Friday, the number of Caddo Parish resident COVID-19 deaths has reached 72.
According to the coroner’s office, the first Caddo Parish coronavirus death occurred March 24.
The average age of decedents is 69 with the youngest age 22, the oldest 96. Black deaths number 56, white deaths 16. Women make up 32 of the decedents, men 40.
All of the deaths were of people with known or suspected pre-existing serious health conditions.
More Coronavirus News
- COVID-19 in Arkansas: Gov. Hutchinson opens 1B vaccination group to food processing workers
- ‘Time to open Texas 100%,’ Gov. Greg Abbott announces businesses that want to open can
- Newsfeed Now: First Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines shipped out; Sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance
- Merck to help make J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine, White House official says
- Louisiana expects 37k doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine as state hits vaccination milestone