TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Chick-fil-A announced Sunday night it will be temporarily closing its dining room seating in all restaurants across the nation over coronavirus concerns.
According to the fast-food chain, some of its restaurants may only offer service through the drive-thrus, while others may be able to offer takeout, delivery or mobile order options.
The company said these changes will help limit person-to-person contact.
On Friday, Chick-fil-A closed all playgrounds to help focus heightened sanitation efforts in other areas of the restaurant, started serving meals in carry-out packaging and drive-thru guests will no longer be offered a printed menu.
- Caught on video: Man leaps from swerving SUV after hitching ride in Lafayette
- Caddo, Bossier Parish give back to community with Salvation Army Red Kettle Challenge
- Watch Live: President Trump rallies in Georgia for Senate runoffs
- Fox 33’s Today’s Hero: Anthony Price Gold Star Ride Foundation
- Helicopter crashes as Texarkana men leave church services in Marietta, Texas