BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Former State Representative Steve Carter team is providing an update on Carter’s recent hospitalization due to COVID-19.
“Representative Carter remains hospitalized as he continues to receive treatment for COVID-19. The Carter family greatly appreciates the outpouring of support and prayers they have received. They continue to ask for additional prayers and privacy during this time,” Charlotte Melder, Carter’s team member said.
Republican Steve Carter lost in a runoff election for EBR Mayor-President against Mayor Broome last month.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Buffalo Bills, Shreveport native Tre’Davious White advance to AFC Championship
- LSU hangs on, Louisiana Tech earns sweep to highlight Saturday’s College Basketball action
- Mudbugs strike early, often; take series over New Mexico
- Gov. Edwards sending 174 national guard troops to Washington D.C. for inauguration