WASHINGTON -(ABC4 News) – Senator Mitt Romney has been ordered to immediately self-quarantine after Senator Paul tested positive for coronavirus.
In a statement from Senators Romney’s Communications team they said, “Since Senator Romney sat next to Senator Paul for extended periods in recent days and consistent with CDC guidance, the attending physician has ordered him to immediately self-quarantine and not to vote on the Senate floor. He has no symptoms but will be tested. He urges members to pass a relief package as quickly as possible that provides assistance for families, workers, and small businesses.”
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Thanksgiving travelers try to reach destinations, miss virus
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Thanksgiving Travel “Pouring Gasoline On The Fire”
- Louisiana governor’s Phase Two decision prompts familiar arguments