LOVING LIVING LOCAL – – – Today, Biskie and Josh are in the kitchen preparing for the New Year with some fun finger foods sure to be hit at any gathering, big or small.
Things started sweet and savory with a bacon cracker recipe. Then, the kitchen got a little spicy when Biskie and Josh introduced us to an easy ranch cracker recipe that might knock your socks off. You can find the ingredients and links for the recipes below.
- 1 (16 ounces) package buttery round crackers
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 16 ounces Saltine crackers
- 8 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1 oz package Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder