LOVING LIVING LOCAL – Biskie and Josh head to the kitchen to show you how to tackle that annoying cork with ease to get your New Year’s Eve celebration off to a great start. Today is also National Bacon Day, and Biskie shows us a great way to take some bacon we might have in the fridge and some asparagus to make delicious bacon-wrapped asparagus appetizers for you to enjoy at home this holiday. Below is our recipe. Make sure to tune into the show every weekday at 12:30 pm.
- BACON OF YOUR CHOICE
- REMOVE THE ENDS OF YOUR ASPARAGUS. MAKE SURE YOUR ASPARAGUS IS CLEAN BEFORE USE.
- TAKE A BAKING SHEET AND SPRAY OR GREASE WITH OIL.
- GRAB YOUR BACON AND REMOVE A PIECE. GRAB TWO OR THREE STALKS OF ASPARAGUS. ROLL YOUR BACON AROUND YOUR ASPARAGUS AND PLACE ON TRAY.
- CONTINUE STEP THREE UNTIL ALL OF YOUR APSARGUS HAS BEEN USED.
- ONCE WRAPPED, PLACE IN OVEN AT 350 DEGREES BETWEEN 15-20 MINUTES, OR UNTIL BACON IS FULLY COOKED.
- REMOVE FROM OVEN, PLATE, AND ENJOY!