(KTAL/KLFY) – Louisiana residents have just one more month to register to vote before the state’s presidential preference primary on April 4.
The deadline to register to vote in person or by mail is March 4.
If you miss that deadline, you can still register to vote online through the state’s GeauxVote Registration System by March 14.
Other than presidential primary, there are no statewide candidates scheduled to run in the April 4 election.
- La. Senate to reconvene for late bill deadline on Tuesday despite stay-at-home order
- Watch Live at 1 p.m.- Live coverage of the Special Legislative Session of the 92nd General Assembly
- Abbott postpones May 26 primary runoffs until July 14
- Gabbard ends long-shot 2020 bid, throws support to Biden
- Texas Democratic Party calls for May mail-in ballot elections