COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ark, (KTAL/KMSS) – The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office is warning citizens to be aware of scammers calling and pretending to work with the Social Security Administration.
According to CCSO, deputies received reports about scam calls coming from a Camden number (870) 807-5814, and they say the scammers are claiming they are with the Social Security Administration.
Deputies say they are not sure what the scammers are wanting, but there will be a warrant for their arrest. CCSO is asking residents to refrain from giving the callers any information.
- NFL prepares Raymond James Stadium for Super Bowl
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden orders 200M more COVID-19 vaccines, GoPro lost at bottom of ocean returned 6 years later
- Credit card skimmer found on gas pump at Marshall convenience store
- MPD to receive recertification as ‘Recognized Law Enforcement Agency’
- No-fly list: Southwest last to ban emotional-support animals