LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The Arkansas Department of Health reports there were 1,715 additional cases and 30 deaths added Wednesday.
According to the Department of Health’s website, there have been 137,617 total COVID-19 cases and 2,275 deaths in the state since the beginning of the pandemic.
According to ADH, there are 16,577 active cases.
ADH officials report there are 901 COVID-19 hospitalizations across the state, 339 in ICU and 142 on ventilators.
- Former aide at Texas High in court on charges of sexual assault of a child and improper relationship
- TISD Board of Trustees announce Doug Brubaker as Superintendent of Schools
- Get ready for a wet and chilly Wednesday; sunshine and normal temperatures return for the weekend
- Former PGISD aide in court on charge of improper relationship with student
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse