LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The Arkansas Department of Health reported 1,306 new COVID-19 cases Monday, bringing the total cases reported in the state since the beginning of the pandemic to 234,781.
The has state also added 51 new deaths, for a total of 3,800.
Arkansas has 23,057 reported active cases, according to the ADH, which one less than the day before.
The ADH also reported 1,296 hospitalizations, which is a new record for the state. Of those patients, the state health department says 212 are on ventilators, which is also also a new all-time high.
More Coronavirus News
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- Columbus doctor shares tips on recovering from COVID-19 at home
- ‘You can still be open, you just aren’t face to face’: Texas lawmakers address coronavirus protocols
- Instacart, Trader Joe’s to pay shoppers who get COVID-19 vaccinated
- Arkansas pharmacists outline who can get a COVID-19 vaccine now and where they can get it