HOPE, Ark. (KTAL/KMSS) – The University of Arkansas Hope-Texarkana announced Friday that commencement exercises have been tentatively rescheduled for August 4.
According to UAHT, the date is subject to change as they continue to monitor COVID-19.
“We take the health of our college community seriously. UAHT is continuing to monitor information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state health officials regarding the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).”
More Coronavirus News
- Fauci: Whatever vaccine is available, take it
- Garth Brooks reveals that his wife Trish Yearwood has tested positive for COVID-19
- Gov. Edwards set to hold briefing on winter storm recovery, COVID-19 response
- Gov. Abbott provides update on state COVID-19 vaccination efforts
- Amid pandemic, flu all but disappears in US