(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Ongoing COVID-19 pandemic impacts high school seniors’ time with classmates
- Walmart to begin temperature checks, make masks and glove available for employees in U.S. stores
- Breezy and cooler Tuesday, warmer Wednesday, thunderstorms return late in the week
- Louisiana travelers react to Texas Gov. Gregg Abbot’s executive order for crossing state lines
- DPS: no plan to establish COVID-19 checkpoints at Texas-Louisiana border