HOPE, Ark. (KTAL/KMSS) – The search is on in southwest Arkansas for a man police say escaped custody.
According to the Hope Police Department, 32-year-old Cory Pryor is a suspect in a kidnapping and aggravated assault. He is about 5’10, with a slender build and a tattoo of the initials “C.P.” on his right shoulder and “Luck” on his upper back. He also has teardrops on his left arm and a “Y” on both ears. His left ear is also pierced, according to police.
Pryor was last seen at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday at 9th St. and Edgewood St. in Hope, heading south on foot. He could be carrying a dark-colored backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911.
Police have not released details about the circumstances of Pryor’s escape from custody.
- Shreveport juvenile in custody after allegedly shooting his step-father
- Women identified in Youree Drive fatal head-on collision identified
- 16th Annual Highland Jazz and Blues Festival wows crowds
- Local supermarket employee stops purse snatcher in his tracks
- Ex-deputy, woman accused in sex act on child enter pleas