BATON ROUGE, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – A Shreveport man accused of having child pornography in his possession is behind bars following an investigation by multiple agencies in Louisiana.
According to Attorney General Jeff Landry, 29-year-old Antonio Galloway is charged with 14 counts of pornography involving juveniles under the age of 13 (possession).
“Internet crimes against children are horrific offenses that inflict lifelong damage to their victims,” said Attorney General Landry.
“I am proud of the work my office’s investigators, examiners, and agents do protect Louisiana’s children.”
The arrest was a result of a joint investigation with the Louisiana Bureau of Investigation, Homeland Security Investigations, Louisiana State Police, Bossier City Marshall’s Office, and Shreveport Police Department.
Galloway was booked into the Caddo Correctional Center. Booking records show that his bond is set at $1.4 million.
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden
- Marion Co. judge confirms 20th COVID-19 death, over 30 new positive cases
- The heartwarming story behind Bernie Sanders’ iconic Inauguration mittens
- Packers, Chiefs favorites heading into championship games
- Louisiana advocate for ex-inmates pardoned by Trump