MAGNOLIA, Ark. — Magnolia Police are investigating an overnight shooting that left four people injured.
According to police, a large group of 300 or more people started a party on West Monroe Street around midnight on Saturday, July 25. At approximately 1:02 am, police received reports of multiple shots fired in the middle section and west end of West Monroe Street.
When officers arrived at the scene they found four males with gunshot wounds. All four were transported to the Magnolia Regional Medical Center. Police say two of the victims are from Magnolia and the other two are from Union County.
Police say that the investigation is currently ongoing and that more information will be released when available.
- SPD: Pedestrian fatally struck by car near Red River Bridge, I-20W lanes closed
- Council revokes MLK liquor store’s permit and votes down $35 million debt resolution
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Live update: Beta’s rain continues with the heaviest rain focus shifting southeast
- Crisis center in Arkansas to house displaced citizens