(KTAL/KMSS) – As the start of the 2020-21 school year draws closer, KTAL/KMSS is tracking the reopening plans of all 72 public school districts in the ArkLaTex viewing area.
Use the interactive map below to view your school district’s plan for the upcoming school year.
All districts note that current plans are subject to change due to the evolving nature of the pandemic and potential related emergency orders and directives from governing agencies and/or health officials. Be sure to check links to district sites and information provided in the map below.
If your school district released its plan but you do not see it here, let us know!
- Marshall ISD suspending virtual learning, students return to campus on Nov. 9
- Free virtual instruction training offered to Louisiana teachers, principals
- Bossier schools offering free meals to all students through the end of the school year
- Mansfield Elementary, Middle Schools shift to virtual learning after students exhibit flu-like symptoms
- Texarkana Arkansas School District adds virtual Wednesdays to schedule