(KTAL/KMSS) – As the start of the 2020-21 school year draws closer, KTAL/KMSS is tracking the reopening plans of all 72 public school districts in the ArkLaTex viewing area.
Use the interactive map below to view your school district’s plan for the upcoming school year.
All districts note that current plans are subject to change due to the evolving nature of the pandemic and potential related emergency orders and directives from governing agencies and/or health officials. Be sure to check links to district sites and information provided in the map below.
If your school district released its plan but you do not see it here, let us know!
- Families have 1 week to apply for benefits from school meals missed during pandemic
- LSU police investigate reports of hazing at fraternities
- Caddo announces phased transition to more in-person instruction
- Adopt A Teacher: Emily Wilson / Plain Dealing High
- Students lost in the virtual learning shuffle? This school district comes to find them