(KTAL/KMSS) – As the start of the 2020-21 school year draws closer, KTAL/KMSS is tracking the reopening plans of all 72 public school districts in the ArkLaTex viewing area.
Use the interactive map below to view your school district’s plan for the upcoming school year.
All districts note that current plans are subject to change due to the evolving nature of the pandemic and potential related emergency orders and directives from governing agencies and/or health officials. Be sure to check links to district sites and information provided in the map below.
If your school district released its plan but you do not see it here, let us know!
- Jefferson ISD going into virtual learning for rest of 2020 due to growth in COVID-19 cases
- Being prepared for disaster is a new degree program at LSU Shreveport
- Texas education initiative streamlines financial aid info for high school students and counselors
- TISD Board of Trustees announce new Superintendent of Schools
- Harleton High School moves to virtual learning after staff members test positive for COVID-19