SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – Shreveport voters will get another chance to learn more about the $186 million bond proposal.
The bond proposal will appear on the November 16 ballot.
Included in the bond proposal is funding for a new headquarters building for Shreveport Police and funding for new vehicles for the Shreveport Fire Department.
The community meetings will be held from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the following park recreation centers and local church on the respective dates:
- Thursday, Sept. 5 – Mamie Hicks 200 Mayfair St.
- Thursday, Sept. 12 – Valencia 1800 Viking Dr.
- Thursday, Sept. 26 – Airport Park 6500 Kennedy Dr.
- Thursday, Oct. 10 – A.B. Palmer 547 E. 79th St.
- Thursday, Oct. 17 – Bilberry 1902 Alabama Ave.
Click here to get detailed information on the bonds.