CAMERON, La. (WKRG)- When Hurricane Laura made landfall early Thursday morning, it joined a very short list of some of the worst storms to ever hit the united states. Laura is only one of 10 storms on record to make landfall with winds of over 150 miles per hour. The last was Michael that wiped parts of the Florida panhandle away.
- Laura (2020)
- Michael (2018)
- Charley (2004)
- Andrew (1992)
- Camille (1969)
- Labor Day (1935)
- Freeport (1932)
- FL Keys (1919)
- Indianola (1886)
- Last Island (1856)
- ‘Satan’ says he was flirting, trying to get a date on Boston subway
- Can you spread coronavirus after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Arkansas AG Rutledge introduces legislation aimed at social media platforms
- US traffic deaths spike even as pandemic cuts miles traveled
- Smash-and-grab robber targets TikTok’s Fleetwood Mac skateboarder guy