GREGG COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – A 72-year-old woman has died following a one-vehicle crash in East Texas.
DPS troopers responded to the crash shortly before 9 a.m. Saturday on County Rd. 3567 one mile west of Kilgore in Gregg County.
According to DPS, Garline Hillhouse, of Kilgore, was driving southbound when she went off the road, hit a guardrail, and then landed partially in a creek.
Hillhouse died at the scene by Judge Robby Cox and was taken to Rader Funeral Home in Kilgore.
- Judge dismisses suit filed against Ochsner Lafayette General over COVID-19 vaccine mandate
- Funeral services held for Haughton football player who died unexpectedly last week
- What to look for when your check engine light goes on
- Grambling State drops annual battle with PVAMU
- Man found asleep in pile of chicken fingers, meth in Pleasant Grove days after getting out of jail