CADDO PARISH, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The Caddo Parish Coroner’s office has released the names of two more parish residents who died due to the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Donna Mendosia, 64, died Saturday at Willis-Knighton Medical Center on Greenwood Road, while 57-year-old Clifford Salone died Monday at WK Pierremont Health Center.
As with the previous five people who have died as a result of the coronavirus, Mendosia and Salone suffered from pre-existing serious health conditions.
Mendosia and Salone were the eighth and ninth deaths positively tied to the pandemic in Caddo Parish.
More Coronavirus News
- Otters at Georgia Aquarium test positive for COVID-19
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through
- After the COVID vaccine: Will you need a booster shot?
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week