Local News

Cause of death released girl that died trying to rescue kittens

NEW BOSTON, TX - The cause of death is released of a little girl that died while trying to rescue her kittens from behind a dryer. 

According to the autopsy, Greenlee Buckley died from accidental electrocution.

On Wednesday state inspectors were at the home where she was electrocuted.

Greenlee Buckley was killed on Saturday as she was trying to find some kittens who were behind the dryer in her home.

Investigators were inspecting the home's wiring, outlets and breaker boxes.  

Greenlee's parents said they've had electrical issues in the home before.


More Stories

Trending Stories

Latest News