PINEVILLE, La. (KTAL/KMSS) –– Cleco is estimating that some of its customers in Natchitoches Parish may have power by Saturday while over 700 customers remain without electricity in Sabine Parish.
AS of 8 p.m. Friday, Cleco said it had restored power to nearly 33,000 of the roughly 43,000 who lost power after a second winter storm hit the company’s service territory within the same week.
These are the estimated times for power restoration:
- Grand Cane (Ranchland Acres on Percheron & Pinto Roads), Keachi, Gloster, Pelican, Stanley Lake – Majority of customers should have power by Friday night. There will be some customers without power overnight.
- Campti and Clarence – Power will be restored to the majority of customers by Friday night. There will be some customers without power overnight.
- Natchitoches and Robeline – Power will be restored to some customers by Friday night, but majority of customers will be out overnight with restoration expected by Saturday, Feb. 20.
Red River Parish
- Coushatta – Crews are working in this area today and expect power will be restored to the majority of customers by Friday night.
- Many, Pleasant Hill, Toledo Bend Lake, Converse & Converse Lake area, Zwolle, Noble – Crews are working in these areas today and expect power will be restored to majority of customers by Friday night but do anticipate some customers will be without power overnight.
“It’s still early in today’s restoration efforts,” said James Lass, director of distribution and emergency management. “As the day goes on, we’ll have a better idea of our progress and will continue to make updates through our website and Facebook page.”
Power outages as of 4:45 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19:
- DeSoto Parish – 133
- Natchitoches Parish – 101
- Red River Parish – 11
- Sabine Parish – 710