Four clerks at Caddo Parish businesses have been cited for selling alcohol to those under the age of 21.
The Caddo Sheriff’s Office Youth Services Division conducted the operation on Jan. 2.
Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator said 28 businesses were checked and four people were cited for the illegal sale of alcohol to underage persons.
The following is a list of employees who were issued a summons for violating the law:
- Brittany A. Cook, 30, Walmart #6932, 4701 Northport Blvd., Shreveport;
- Teresa Manegere, 43, Longwood General Store, 3502 LA Hwy. 169, Mooringsport;
- Kumar X. Khadka, 41, S & A Truck Stop, 12300 Mansfield Road, Keithville; and
- Kala J. Williams, 24, E-Z Mart #1, 201 LA Hwy. 1, Oil City.
Khadka and Williams were also cited for not having an ABO card.
Businesses that did not illegally sell alcohol were:
- Daiquiri Express, 5750 N. Market Street, Shreveport;
- Food Fast #84, 5875 N. Market Street, Shreveport;
- Super S, 3910 Roy Road, Shreveport;
- Valero, 7965 Old Mooringsport Road, Shreveport;
- Elsie’s Truck Stop, 7701 LA Hwy. 1, Shreveport;
- The Triangle, 10881 LA Hwy. 1, Mooringsport;
- Cash Magic, 14347 LA Hwy. 1, Vivian;
- JR’s Saloon, 15596 LA Hwy. 1, Vivian;
- 7&7 Food Store, 923 S. Pine Street, Vivian;
- Dub’s Texaco, 120 Pine Street, Vivian;
- Magnolia Clubhouse, 22300 LA Hwy. 1, Rodessa;
- Super S Travel Plaza, 6950 Mira Myrtis Road, Ida;
- Relay Station, 10281 LA Hwy. 1, Shreveport;
- First and Last Stop, 10277 Linwood Ave., Shreveport;
- Stonewall Beverage Company, 12800 Mansfield Road, Keithville;
- Circle K #881, 11730 Mansfield Road, Keithville;
- Crawdaddy’s, 12298 Mansfield Road, Keithville;
- Southside Saloon, 12770 Mansfield Road, Keithville;
- General Store, 6230 Colquitt Road, Keithville;
- The Derrick, 6780 Colquitt Road, Keithville;
- Triple J Travel Plaza, 8311 Springridge Texas Line Road, Keithville;
- Lickskillet Liquor, 10106 US Hwy. 79, Bethany;
- Relay Station, 9110 US Hwy. 79, Bethany; and
- Cowhands Tobacco, 11623 US Hwy. 80, Greenwood.