DESOTO PARISH, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The DeSoto Parish Sheriff’s Office and the DeSoto Parish School Board will be offering free COVID-19 mobile testing for residents.
The announcement was posted on Twitter Wednesday afternoon. DeSoto Parish Schools tweeted that they are excited to partner with DPSO in offering locations for testing.
The times for testing will be from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., and the testing sites are:
- North DeSoto High School – Tuesday, June 9
- Mansfield Elementary – Thursday, June 11
- Logansport High School – Monday, June 15
- North DeSoto High School – Wednesday, June 17
- Mansfield Elementary – Friday, June 19
- Logansport High School – Tuesday, June 23
More Coronavirus News
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: 976 new cases, 1,875 new recoveries
- CDC: More contagious COVID-19 strain could lead to spike in U.S. cases by March
- Couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Harrison County to receive COVID-19 vaccine allocation for week of Jan. 18
- COVID-19 in Arkansas: Total coronavirus vaccination rate tops 40% and active cases climb slightly