DESOTO PARISH, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – The DeSoto Parish Sheriff’s Office and the DeSoto Parish School Board will be offering free COVID-19 mobile testing for residents.
The announcement was posted on Twitter Wednesday afternoon. DeSoto Parish Schools tweeted that they are excited to partner with DPSO in offering locations for testing.
The times for testing will be from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., and the testing sites are:
- North DeSoto High School – Tuesday, June 9
- Mansfield Elementary – Thursday, June 11
- Logansport High School – Monday, June 15
- North DeSoto High School – Wednesday, June 17
- Mansfield Elementary – Friday, June 19
- Logansport High School – Tuesday, June 23
- Louisiana sees largest daily increase in COVID-19 cases since beginning of outbreak
- Judge temporarily blocks Shreveport mask mandate
- Pathologist found blood clots in ‘almost every organ’ during autopsies on COVID-19 patients
- Arkansas governor, health officials point to Sevier Co. as success story in slowing spread of COVID-19
- Earn extra cash, help prevent COVID-19 by participating in WK clinical study