SHREVEPORT-BOSSIER, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – If you are feeling symptomatic for the coronavirus, there are drive-thru testing sites at Willis-Knighton in Bossier City and CHRISTUS Health in Shreveport, as well as Oschner-LSU Health in Shreveport.
Each location is for those who have a primary physician in that hospital’s given network.
You must have an order from your doctor to receive the drive-through testing.
According to the Louisiana Region 7 Hospital Preparedness Coalition, drive-through testing is available at the following locations and times:
- Willis Knighton Innovation Center
2105 Airline Drive, Bossier City, LA
Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.m- 5 p.m.
For Willis Knighton Health System physician network patients
Must have a Willis Knighton Health System physician’s order prior to testing
- CHRISTUS Health System
Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
1400 East Berk Kouns Industrial Loop
For CHRISTUS Health System physician network patients
Must have CHRISTUS Health System physician’s order prior to testing.
- Mobile COVID-19 evaluation site
Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Parking lot of LSU Health-Allied Health Building
Not open for walk-in. Available for patients referred from an Ochsner LSU Health physician only for further screening
Others who do not fall under either of these health care systems or providers are asked to contact their primary care physician for further instructions.
- WATCH LIVE: White House holds coronavirus task force briefing
- Perkins: Economic impact due to coronavirus is dire
- Texas COVID-19 Cases Update – April 8
- Louisiana COVID-19 Cases Update – April 8
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad